Books are more than a words

Jul 12, 2017

Waiting on Wednesday: Genuine Fraud by E. Lockhart


 
Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill @ Breaking the Spine

 What I'm waiting for...

 


The story of a young woman whose diabolical smarts are her ticket into a charmed life. But how many times can someone reinvent themselves? You be the judge.

Imogen is a runaway heiress, an orphan, a cook, and a cheat.
Jule is a fighter, a social chameleon, and an athlete.
An intense friendship. A disappearance. A murder, or maybe two.
A bad romance, or maybe three.
Blunt objects, disguises, blood, and chocolate. The American dream, superheroes, spies, and villains.
A girl who refuses to give people what they want from her.
A girl who refuses to be the person she once was.
 
 
*****
 
I've read this book is told in reverse and the few books like this I've read, I've love them! And of course, I loved We Were Liars, so please give me this book now!
 
 
1

1 comment:

Hey! Thanks for stopping by! Please leave a link to your blog so I can go say hello :)