Books are more than a words

Nov 27, 2017

Hello, there!


Hey there!
Well, this is basically an apology post...
If you know me, then you probably noticed that I’ve been offline since, August, I think. I had a few scheduled posts for September, but I couldn’t visit my favorite blogs or update my Goodreads profile (I LOVE Goodreads, I don’t know how I’ve survived without it).
To make this story short, well, LIFE happened. I also don’t have internet at home, and to make things worse my computer died and I got it back TODAY (thankfully, also today I learned how to connect my phone data to my PC).

Anyway, I miss the blogosphere SO MUCH, I miss my fave bloggers (I’m looking at you Ari, Alyssa, Meli and Jen), I miss Goodreads... I miss even Edelweiss.
I haven’t read too much either, because I’ve been having problems with my left eye, so I’ve been really careful about it. Meanwhile I became a full-time BTS fan, because without books, only their music keeps me going.

Now, I really, really like to apology for all the ARCs I wasn’t able to review on time. I’m working on it, and I hope this never happens again, like, I won’t request review copies anymore for a long time. Publishers, authors, I’m really sorry.

And that’s it. I miss you all!
Hugs!
1

1 comment:

Hey! Thanks for stopping by! Please leave a link to your blog so I can go say hello :)